the past who define our inviduality

2.4.10

Every now and then a small event is the trigger who sends me back in time and i view a bit of my memories.
It's kindda strange because i sometimes feel the same about an event or....
For instance: i was looking at my hair, thinking about "a new style" and i remembered the green hair and the "daily stlye" of my adolescense.

Of course, from there i remembered the days when i was listening nirvana for days. Therefore

.... i did listen Nirvana again....

I have the same emotions! Of course, i understand differently, i see both "me now" and "me back then", but the music...
I had moments when listening for Kurt's voice gave me this sensation like a hole in my stomach and i just couldn't listen even if i wanted to. But today i could and i was soooo happy to remember... In those days i did my own haircut (i still do, but now it's deifferent) and i had strands of diffent lenghts, i dunk a lot of votka and brandy, i spent a lot of time with Ana Guidea playing chinese checkers, i started practicing pressopuncture and hatha yoga breathings.

All that remained after all those years is the PRACTISE: of pressopuncture, breathing and.. cutting my own hair. After Cobain died i had this idiotic dream about him teaching me a song. It waz crazy (the thing itself and also the dreams, i had them daily for weeks) because i actually couldn't sing a damn thing when i woke up and i swear i tried to remember the song. Well, i had this "SHIT, man!" feeling when i heard this one. And after sharing this after all those years i will go and have a nice nap.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP