5.7.16

My daughter asked me recently: "Mom, why do people call you for advice?" 

I was surprised at the question but it was true. Most of my former clients call me years after we've finished our projects, seeking for my advice in different matters of private life. I am not proud of it, don't get me wrong.  It's just smth that started happening at some point. 

I told my daughter the truth: "Sometimes neither our families nor friends can help us. 
"Why?!" she asked in an amazed tone and mimic.
"Because they love us so much that their vision is subjective. You know, they are on our side no matter what, as they seek to encourage us. But when we reach that point where we don't know what to do, we try to speak with someone from the outside, who can put his or her knowledge to our service. Also, there are times or situations we can't or we are not able to share to them... "
My daughter thought a bit...
"Mom, isn't it easier not to be wise?"
I smiled (and still smile writing): "It's always simple to take the easy way, but life is just beautiful, never simple, nor easy. Besides, we come from a family where each generation had a wise woman or man... We are born in the service of human kind. And you wanted to be here, now.."

This dialogue was taking place while on vacation we were returning from the beach. It started as soon as i hung the phone. A former client called me for the second time in a week. First he called me for the first time with a private issue and I told him my impression. He wasn't convinced my advice was the best so he went to another professional who charged him a small fortune just to tell him the same thing. That afternoon he called me: How come that you have all this knowledge :))))))))))

As I came to that point where I needed a professional change I started calling my collaborators and former clients. I am a teacher working with teenagers and grown ups in various professions and I had many pple around to ask: "Why did you like me so much? What is my special something that kept you with me even though the market is full of teachers?!" It took about 2 weeks for people to call me back. They said the same thing and my present students confirmed. It was not only the teaching. It was the life coaching, the explications I gave about actions and repercussions, the vision I opened for them. I realized that this was the thing I was supposed to do on this Planet. A few hours before, talking to a student, he said: "You teach life and this is very important for me..." 

I have no idea how the road of life might take me, but it became clearer why I failed in the past 5 years to have a regular job. I started more and more and bit by bit to move in virtuality holding classes by phone, using technology despite my opinion about it (too much, not OK). As a single parent, this path is a real challenge but if I got here, there must be a reason beyond me. In order to make this possible I become dependent on donations and clients. Yet this is something I ought to do, I owe it to myself, my family of gifted people, my soul-family of teachers, friends, students, clients and to the divine path I have chosen long ago. 

I am a learner, I never cease to search and learn about new things, not related to my professional background (which in the past years became teaching English, Romanian and Anatomy). Professionally, I am a certified translator in and from English- Romanian, I speak French but I can't get lost in several countries as I get around in other languages as well.  I am also certified in Management (Project management, Risk management, Organisational management), in Marketing and I have 13 years experience in sells and selling advice. I have been studying Communication with its' additional areas. 
As I am a learner there are some areas which I have been studying for years and I consider myself as a beginner... I have been studying Asian medicine -diagnose,  pressopuncture,  Feng-Shui-;  Reiki (traditional Japanese and Tera Mai Reiki). Also I'm continuously learning about food, plants and their effects, lifestyles, environments, the adaptation of people to Earth and life on it, human relationships. I try to keep up with the latest discoveries in science and to bring a change in my medium of life. Education and training are in my constant attention all the time, too.

I haven't lived in many places but I've learned about different cultures and cultural exchange is one of my hobbies since I was a kid. I lived in various environments, with people from different education and I believe Buddha was right to say that one can learn a lot from almost anything. 

I feel I have said a lot and I have nothing to hide, so feel free to contact me. 
Hmmm... there is smth else you need to know: I am target oriented, so if you don't want to bring a change to your life, than it's not me the one you're looking for. 





0 comments:

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP